Colorado , Westcliffe-Canon City ??? I'M BACK !!!

Posted by Pastor Mike 
February 27, 2015 11:20AM
#   Quote

I've been gone for awhile due to moving and a crashed hard drive, the laptop was the least of our concerns along with getting internet hooked up, if you know what I mean . So we are finally up and running again and living in the hills rehabbing this little homestead of ours.
Anyone around or otherwise that wants to chat and possibly meet up later please feel free to drop me a note, we only have a TRAC phone for emergencies to save on the minutes so this would be the best way to get a hold of me.

Oh and don't let my handle scare you off, I'm not preachy, I do hospice and other such things .

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
February 27, 2015 11:24AM
#   Quote

Welcome back my friend!
February 27, 2015 12:38PM
#   Quote

Welcome back Pastor

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
February 27, 2015 01:21PM
#   Quote

I like haveing a pastor around. Keeps me honest.

"If all else fails, vote from the roof tops."
"Do not confuse my country with it's current ruler."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!