Constitutional Call To Action. Phase I

Posted by JamesMadison'76 
March 06, 2015 12:58PM
#   Quote

I work for Conservative Free Press/American Prepper Nation,

We are in Phase One of a Call To Action to Return America back to Constitutional Governance, our call is a bold one, but one we mean.

Check us out and see if you want to be a part of this:
[americanpreppernation.ning.com]

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer. Administrator.
March 06, 2015 02:25PM
#   Quote

JamesMadison'76
I work for Conservative Free Press/American Prepper Nation,

We are in Phase One of a Call To Action to Return America back to Constitutional Governance, our call is a bold one, but one we mean.

Check us out and see if you want to be a part of this:
[americanpreppernation.ning.com]

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer. Administrator.

There is greater solution on it's way my friend, do not bring unnecessary conflict upon us at this moment. I agree, we must act now- but there is a better method of gaining freedom in the works. Your approach to preaching the concept freedom is warped and you'll always be recognized as a radical of some sort, by the masses. If you'd like to further discuss alternate methods of freedom fighting, that are far more beneficial, please contact me at:

jrosework7@gmail.com
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2015 02:26PM by Indenze.
Kvo
March 06, 2015 08:26PM
#   Quote

If a judge stepped up and a couple thousand 3pers joined him to arrest one of those listed would be BADASS. Get this party started. Oh us that was a good post by James Madison.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2015 08:27PM by Kvo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!