any one want to parade the colors?

Posted by sar90 
March 07, 2015 01:13AM
#   Quote

[www.theblaze.com]
March 20, 2015 01:18AM
#   Quote

WTF! Are these people serious?? What the heck is going on with these students? Sounds like ISIS is at our Universities! These guys need to get Slapped TF out of OUR Country! If they don't like to look at our Flag, they can get the FK OUT and go back t wherever they came from. angry smiley

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 20, 2015 06:18AM
#   Quote

I'll go to that school and carry the colors through the door. Let's also take our guns.

God Save Our Republic

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
March 20, 2015 06:20AM
#   Quote

sar90
[www.theblaze.com]

my security blocks this page every time !

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
March 20, 2015 06:26AM
#   Quote

The University of California, Irvine, student government voted Tuesday to remove the American flag from an “inclusive space” on campus.

The ban was approved by the Associated Students at UC Irvine and called for all flags to be prohibited from display in the Associate Student main lobby space, arguing that they “construct paradigms of conformity and sets homogenized standards for others to obtain.”

The final vote tally was six in favor, four against and two abstentions and applied to each nation’s flag. The legislation, however, took particular aim at the U.S. flag.

“Whereas the American flag is commonly flown in government public service locations, military related entities, at homes, in foreign lands where the US government has a presence,” it argues, adding that the “American flag has been flown in instances of colonialism and imperialism.”

The bill further argues that the U.S. flag can convey “American exceptionalism and superiority.”

The bill later contends that “freedom of speech, in a place that aims to be as inclusive as possible can be interpreted as hate speech.”

God Save Our Republic

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
March 20, 2015 07:28AM
#   Quote

Um yea this happened a couple weeks ago and it was overturned because of the massive uproar

The dragon needs to be woke up. Evil will perish when the dragon wakes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!