I am fired-the-fuck up

Posted by Airb0rne4325 
October 09, 2013 09:01PM
#   Quote

[oathkeepers.org]

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
October 14, 2013 10:17PM
#   Quote

We are now outreaching to our neighborhoods... This is where the fight will take place...

"A member of the Three%er's is such by his own choice. His convictions being the only factor which compels him to volunteer, his objectives, political freedom, social and
economic justice for his people."
October 30, 2013 03:11PM
#   Quote

Gotta love those WWII vets! When asked by a reporter about the monuments being closed for their visit, one vet replied " yea, Normandy was closed for business when we got there too!" I chuckled! Nothing beats the Greatest Generation for what they have done! Hand Salute!
February 20, 2014 09:09PM
#   Quote

There are many of us here.....

"The exact level of tyranny that you're going to live under, is the level of tyranny you put up with." -Thomas Jefferson
February 27, 2014 09:39PM
#   Quote

Free Bird
There are many of us here.....

smileys with beer

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
June 17, 2014 10:32PM
#   Quote

Sounds like my dad! He is a WWII vet also. He is over 80 and still packs. And is a good shot!
You are right Nothing beats the Greatest Generation for what they have done!
Its up to us to keep it going!thumbs up

Freedom is not free........just ask those who gave all
February 11, 2015 11:40PM
#   Quote

it always bugs me 'greatest generation'. luckiest generation, imho. clearly evil enemy. parents/wife might not be happy with you enlisting to literally fight evil, but you hold the moral high-ground. wife (to judge): i want a divorce, he left me. judge (to wife): your husband is overseas defending our freedoms. how dare you. case dismissed. fastforward 60 years. wife: he left me. judge: he enlisted to go kill innocent people overseas?, that bastard. enjoy your alamony check, lady.

where are we since then? idk. nam, iraq, etc... we tried to do what we thought was right but without the clear-cut easy choice. ww2, moral man enlists, self-centered guy avoids it any way he can. easy-peasy. killing millions of jews in gas chamber - lets get the evil bastards. sneak attack on pearl harbor - lets get the evil bastards.

what i would give for a clearly defined enemy with which to apply my resources against and still be able to sleep well at night. what our nation has lacked in the last 50 years is a clearly definable enemy. so dr. phil talks about 'self esteem' issues and oprah helps us to 'actuate our potential'. meanwhile, we all know we are getting fubarred worse than pearl harbor, but can't figure out if the enemy is russia, iran, our politicians, the cia, etc...

best i can figure is that things turned far south around 1963 or so following the assassination of the american president who tried to warn us about the dangers of the military industrial complex (to include the cia/fbi). since then, we (american public) has been in a dreamlike state where we can't figure out or agree on what/who the enemy is and what can/should be done about it. "which is the way he wants it. well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men." sad, ugly truth.

formerly, 1/2 Bravo Co. Weps Plt. my avatar is perminant ink and my personal philosophy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!