Philly,Pa Members

Posted by mopars69 
April 23, 2014 03:35PM
#   Quote

Looking for anyone from Philly area to chat and possibly organize ( prepare train).Join up for range time.
December 31, 2014 06:54PM
#   Quote

im all the way in pittsburgh or id roll with you

Were not just gunna shoot the bastards... were gunna cut out there living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks!
March 12, 2015 03:07PM
#   Quote

I'm in Se montco
March 27, 2015 05:02AM
#   Quote

I am in south jersey and only 10 min from Philly.
April 29, 2015 11:43PM
#   Quote

Civil rights groups planning to unite with Baltimore. April 29 at 4:30 pm. Starting outside city hall. Several sources telling me they are organizing another riot. Be careful up there guys
April 29, 2015 11:59PM
#   Quote

The more people rally, protest, demonstrate, etc.. The more people continue to legitamize their own enslavement. An example. In the grand scheme of things, what does a bunch of people making noise holding cardboard signs going to do ? The entity that is being yelled at is sovereign. Meaning, they are master and will do as they please. Does not make much sense for slave to yell at master.

I am sure it will make the people feel good to yell, but nothing will be accomplished, and the whole exercise only serves to legitamize the states authority of the lives of it's chattel. Their is only one proper way to resist tyranny, and holding card board signs or paying for a permit to assemble is not it. ( it's very laughable that any "true" patriot would pay for a permit to speak their mind, but all the "true" patriots are so busy paying tribute to their slave masters, they can't even see it.) Registration, applications, certificates, property taxes, court fees and fines, gas tax, the list is a bit mind numbing. Yet every FRN spent continues to further legitamize the very creature that we all seem to despise.

Really, if people (not humans of course) are gonna do anything to fight the injustice, tyranny and evil, you should do 1 of 2 things. Either stay at home and do not contribute to the power and legitamacy of the state, or physically resist the tyranny. Anything less is asking for more tyranny.
May 02, 2015 03:58PM
#   Quote

Im up for it, based in bucks county
November 25, 2015 12:01AM
#   Quote

South Jersey Camden co area looking for like minded people
November 25, 2015 03:13AM
#   Quote

Any of you going to be at Cabelas for Black Friday? Ill be there. (Harrisburg)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS
November 25, 2015 07:12AM
#   Quote

Unfortunately i wont be, no money for new toys right now
November 25, 2015 07:21AM
#   Quote

joemessina

I thought Camden had been declared a Natural Disaster area and was off limits to everyone but the walking dead!?

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
November 25, 2015 07:42AM
#   Quote

badday
joemessina

I thought Camden had been declared a Natural Disaster area and was off limits to everyone but the walking dead!?

lol....think that was Newark !

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
November 25, 2015 10:05AM
#   Quote

Samey-same.grinning smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!