The Start of The Revolution

Posted by Thebear 
June 25, 2014 04:05AM
#   Quote

The revolution has already begun. We are asking questions and viewing our government as a threat. However, this is where we've come to a momentary standstill. The fact that we view our government as a threat, that we are angered, that we have slowly come to realize that we have less rights as American citizens than we did when we were conceived as a nation, IS ENOUGH TO START THE REVOLUTION. People all over the world take to the streets over things as seemingly small as bus fares and small taxes, yet we, United States Patriots, do not have the balls to push our government on the ground and say enough.

We are merely grumbling and turning out backs. I cannot fully express the urgency I feel in stockpiling for the battle to come and I know many of you wish to see this nation revived. We are Americans. We are not the usual breed either. We are the hot blooded, we are the spiritual and compassionate, we are the brave and bold...but those are just words. Unless you can embody that and truly begin to organize, no real change will occur. We have our forums where we can discuss these issues freely for now, but soon that will not be the case if our government continues. This website is at its conception and we need to unite under our constitution; not inequality (this includes Muslims to the biased supporting our invasion of the middle east, they are with us, we are equal regardless of religion or race).

You have to exemplify the change you want to see in this country, so take action based on a love for the human race and honest freedom. I write nearly every damn day, if i'm to have a role in an upcoming revolution it will be to distribute truth to the American people and show them that we are in fact, not free. That their temporary conformity is not worth what is to come. It is not a simple issue, this regarding our country but we must resist further and take the fight to them. I'm very young, but i'm prepared to die for my country and yes, death will be necessary to revive our nation. To spill the blood of a tyrant in the name of liberty is the easy route, but to spill your own because you love your country, that is where your true courage will show through.

I hope many of you can honestly say that you stand with me, even if you fear your death as I do mine. Please, message me if you find anything of grave importance. We are living in peace for now, but a fight will be necessary in the future. We were conceived in fire, and we will rise from the ashes like a phoenix, once again.

Thanks to all who read, please share your voice, we need leaders in such times

-TheBear
June 26, 2014 02:05PM
#   Quote

smileys with beer
July 08, 2014 06:40PM
#   Quote

Clapping
July 08, 2014 08:13PM
#   Quote

Right now we battle with words and ideas. But the consequences are still just as real. Those of us who speak out against a government which is Un-Constitutional, leaders who are evil in intent, and a nation in danger will face many the same fears of retaliation as our Forefathers. Personally, I think it is a very real threat to have people in ugly suits come knocking on your door for speaking out. Those of us who have contacted elected leaders and especially those of us who have complained to those elected officials are more than likely on watch lists. Those of us who have gotten involved by joining groups of like-minded people are also on watch lists. I know the risks of being involved. I hope to be seen worthy in the eyes of my Forefathers who fought in the first American Revolution and their sacrifices for our nation.
July 08, 2014 08:33PM
#   Quote

I honestly believe that the arrangement of the amendments of 1st freedom of speech, religion, press, PEACEFUL assembly, grievance against government. 2nd Guns. Is on purpose, in that order.

One should always have a battle of words. PEACEFUL assembly to address grievances against the govt before one goes to the second tier of dealing with your grievances against the govt.

We are still on the first amendment, slowly working on the second, but we will get there eventually and a sad day that will be.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
July 08, 2014 08:55PM
#   Quote

Si vis pacem para bellum.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
July 08, 2014 09:45PM
#   Quote

Agreed..smileys with beer
badday
Si vis pacem para bellum.
nice quote

Gimme liberty or gimme some ammo and I'll get it myself..
Rest in Paradise Sheepdog
July 08, 2014 11:44PM
#   Quote

Sic Semper Tyrannis ! Well put< Well said Brother!! got your Back!! and all the rest of the 111%.
July 11, 2014 11:52AM
#   Quote

No truer words have been spoken. Well said sir and when the time comes I will stand shoulder to shoulder with my patriotic brothers!

Procrastination is the Thief of Time.
July 12, 2014 01:51AM
#   Quote

Good stuff right there!! thumbs up
July 12, 2014 07:35AM
#   Quote

This nation has become so divided (thanks to the Progressive Communists) that I fear there is no hope to ever unite.

Currently there isn't much difference between the Progressive Democrats and the Republican establishment.

All that is going on is no accident. It is all part of the grand scheme to have a North American Union. I for one have no interest in uniting with Mexico, Canada, Guatemala, Nicaragua or any other Sovereign country.

I don't know who is pulling the strings of those in charge (Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, McConnell etc.) but we need to find out and cut off the head of the snake.

The longer we wait the harder the task will be.

Civil unrest is coming and heaven help those that get in the way.
July 12, 2014 08:51AM
#   Quote

INPatriot
I don't know who is pulling the strings of those in charge (Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, McConnell etc.) but we need to find out and cut off the head of the snake.

Follow the money.

Sorros funds all of 'em, but l'm pretty sure he's just a lap dog for someone we've never even hear of.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
July 12, 2014 09:00AM
#   Quote

It's the illiuminati and bilderbergs, that are calling the shots.....follow the money....
July 12, 2014 09:12AM
#   Quote

And those are just front groups as well for
the those responsible: THE OMUR ARISTOCRATIC
RULING FAMILIES!
July 12, 2014 09:29AM
#   Quote

Read this....I know it's long but really an eye opener

[www.biblebelievers.org.au]
July 12, 2014 09:48AM
#   Quote

Ashke-NAZI, It's not a coincidence!

There's almost no "Semitic" Jews left alive, nearly
all are fake Jews known as Ashkenazi with no
blood line connection what so ever, they're the
ones responsible for their part, and its an extreme
minority at that as well! Just like the extreme
minority of the Catholics, and so on!
July 12, 2014 10:15AM
#   Quote

I agree.....
July 19, 2014 04:50PM
#   Quote

I've been looking around the past few months and noticed a lot more Home Land Security and Unmarked Black hawks and fighter jets around. Some just hovering over areas some flying around. I've told my brothers that this day will come soon and they lol at me, now they ain't. I will defend my country against enemy foreign and domestic still lives strong in my heart. I've sacrificed so much for my country and I still will. I will always and fore ever live by God, Country, Core
July 21, 2014 07:09PM
#   Quote

just a wake up call, time to act soon, tomorrows generations may not have time to do anything because we do not act quik enough,

this ic copied from a comment I gave to a guy who commented on one of my notes on facebook, I am just old fashion militia, I do not belong to one specific group, with that being said my name is David Homeister,

the rise of American freedom and American patriots to protect, defend and keep true American freedom and liberty from being completely stripped away has come, I hope people will be ready to fight when the day comes to fight for our freedom because it will, sooner then I or any of us may think, question is no longer if but when, im watching and listening for signs, and they are there everywhere, but there will be a push something will happen I cant make out what It will be, the last straw that broke the camels back, and that will be the start of what will be called the next revolution, the war, I know I sound like some nutjob to some but the thing is I don't want war, I don't want to see violence anywhere, truth is time is long over due to fight to restore what we once had, and im talking about in more then one way, the internet, securing our free speech, radio communcations and ground communications will need to be established swiftly and Quikly, establish off the grid meeting establishments and hideaways that are so butthole tight and secure like moutains and securing mining tunnels like here in southeastern Kentucky the coal mines will be crucial, using survival and what we know to make it through a martial law or shit hit the fan scenario, when the day the revolutionary war breaks and im sure one day either in my time or the next generation will probably see it then them things will be crucial to secure and establish, things ive thought about and calculated in my head of what will happen who our enemy will be and what must be done to push tyranny back out of this country, I don't think the enxt big war will be a world war, may very well be against our own government with the help of a foreign ruthless military bought and paid for to assist in the scenario, people do not understand that just beause this is America does not mean the worlds biggest super power does not have a contingency plan when the dollar collapses and hell breaks loose, when oil runs so short the gas pumps are cut and along with gas shortage due to oil shortage, and so on, things I have researched and thought bout and thought about the things that will soon follow them scenarios, slowly our liberties have been stripped under laws that have been passed and our congressional leaders and elected officials know what they are doing, theres a purpose for things, infact we all have a purpose in life, some go thru life tearing apart innocence and doing whatever they can to deceieve and blind the innocent, and one day when they come across my ass I wont be so nice to what they have coming for them, but I know what I will be doing when that day comes, and I hope im not alone, if so it will be a one man fight against tyranny, and im proud to say I will do that for any American

David homeister
July 22, 2014 05:23AM
#   Quote

we are standing for our first ....with the support of our second .. in Michigan 1200 members and growing

Amendment II - A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
July 22, 2014 07:22AM
#   Quote

Rang3r
we are standing for our first ....with the support of our second .. in Michigan 1200 members and growing
Where in Mich ? We are in the thumb area.

Hoka Hey !!!
July 22, 2014 07:33AM
#   Quote

Ok, l live in da' Boot (AKA Louisiana)

Didn't know there was a "thumb" in Michigan.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
[m.youtube.com]
July 22, 2014 11:09AM
#   Quote

I have NO INTENTION of dying to protect my god given, constitutionally protected rights, but rather to make as many obamunists as I can die to achieve their "fundamental transformation"" so when the day comes, I'll pop in the mag, push the selector switch down, pull the charging handle, spark up that blunt and crank up my taylor swift jams, and get ready to bowl

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
July 22, 2014 12:52PM
#   Quote

ENblock

I am very confused by this. Are you saying that Jews are responsible for the current state of our government?

Edit: I realized that my post may be misconstrued as being upset or wanting to start a fight. That is not my intention I am just trying to make sure I understood you correctly.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2014 01:03PM by Katz.
July 22, 2014 01:27PM
#   Quote

Oh Lord, En is about to write his Doctoral Thesis.

[m.youtube.com]
July 22, 2014 10:48PM
#   Quote

Katz
ENblock

I am very confused by this. Are you saying that Jews are responsible for the current state of our government?

Edit: I realized that my post may be misconstrued as being upset or wanting to start a fight. That is not my intention I am just trying to make sure I understood you correctly.

Just saying be careful about being goaded into an
intellectual cul-de-sac by any single "ism" Paradigm!
Their purpose is to convince you that you found the
truth so you'll stop digging and searching!

The truths were already thousands of years old
before we were even born; we're not going to find
it under a single layer of lies, or under ten layers!
It'll be under countless layers of lies and all we can
do is never stop digging regardless and keep following
that faint sent of truth regardless where it leads!

Always be suspicious what you "think" you've learned!
It's usually one of countless misdirections to make you
think you've learned some "inside" or esoteric knowledge
when you learned nothing at all!

For example:

I'm going to give you the "Secret" knowledge of
how to solve a magic square such as the following
3 x 3 below! All three square courses ad up to the
number fifteen regardless if you ad horizontally,
vertically, or diagonally! The secret is to follow the
symmetrical geometric pattern: 1,2,3 creates a V
pattern, 4,5,6, is a diagonal slash, and 7,8,9 creates
an over lapping V in the opposite direction!

So now that you have the "Secret" knowledge you
can surely solve this 5 x 5 magic square were it
ads up to 65 in all directions! Right?

What? No? But the "Secret" knowledge I gave you
had to be true because it was Rational ! Logical!
Mathematical, Geometrical! Why do you feel like
maybe in reality you actually didn't learn ANYTHING
at all? It's because I trained you the way one trains
a dog to do a trick! I trained you to perform a specific
task with out revealing any real or useful knowledge
the way one trains a DUMB ANIMAL! And this is
precisely how our Public Schools, Colleges and
Universities are engineered to create; giving fake
knowledge while duping you into thinking you're
getting "real" knowledge! They make you think
you're getting the full Trivium, but in reality they
keep you in Grammar, and maybe some Logic
if you're lucky, but you'll never see Rhetoric!

Now I'm going to share with you actual knowledge,
and you'll know it's real knowledge because real
knowledge is understanding, and understanding
is transferable and adaptable!

The numbering sequence gose diagonally! The area
beyond the square is just a duplicate square, so any
number that falls in the duplicate square is duplicated
in the working square! When your diagonal sequencing
is blocked by a previous number, you just simply transverse
one course and continue, and so on!

So, now can you do a 5 x 5 magic square?

And that's the end of my Doctoral Thesis!
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2014 02:29PM by ENblock.
July 23, 2014 01:02PM
#   Quote

I see so much talk about our constitution and restoring our government. What bothers me is that we are talking about pressing the reset button on a system that has been proven to be fallable. Our forefathers knew it was fallable and even predicted what would happen. They stated that a central bank was more dangerous than a stsnding army. We need to evolve. If we press the reset, how many yesrs will it be until a cabal has retaken the powers to control our government again? It only took less than 200 yrs the first time.

We talk of revolution. Yet what is revolutionary of trading one system of occupation for another? What gives the government or state the authority to dictate to anyone in what manner they should live their life? Our compliance is the consent thst gives them authority. However what makes their authority so omnipotent and infallible? Well, its not. Im sure many if not all of us can attest to that fact. What about majority rule, does one person or group of persons have the right to dictate to any other person or groups of persons, even if they are majority? In my opinion, no.

I believe in Anarchy, its not the evil word we are all indoctrinated to believe it is. Its a society based on volunteeridm n consent. No one is forced to do anything against their will. No natural resource or land is coveted, for it is all here to provide us with the necessities to survivie and is not one person or group of persons to covet. Money or barter is non-existant. Since no property or resouces are owned no one needa to pay or trade in order to aquire what is needed to live. And since all is voluntary one chooses to help in ones community. Build a house for someone who needs a home, or fix a road that all use. The ideology of greed and selfishness is useless in such a society. Even crime which is contributrd mostly to people doing things to pbtain money to survive in some way shape or form will dramatically decrease.
By no way is Anarchy a utopia. However it is the most egaltarian and freest society that man has concieved of. However it will take a revolution to achieve. Those outdated institutions of capitalism and communism, polotocs, economics, corporations, and most of all consolidated POWER....those primative ideas and institutipns will not die quietly. They will deplete their almost unlimited resources in order to hold on to their POWER. And they will destroy anything that threatens them. And if they win, they will make sure that true freedom never rears its head again.

I have fought my whole life. In these streets and in their prisons. I have fought physically, mentally, and emotionally. I have survived. I am tired of just surviving. I want to live and be free. I do not want to go bacc to prision. Yet if my blood or my incarceration is the price I have to pay so that one day I or my children will live free.... than I will pay. I have already paid more for less in my lifetime. More than one person should be required to pay. So I do not fight for a piece of paper wich gaurentees me nothing, not even piece of mind. However I fight for an idea. An idea so powerful that its consequences would bring into being a universal peace never experienced in our recorded history. I do not fight for a country or government. I fight for all people everywhere. Here and yet to be born.

One does not have to believe in my truths. I do not necessarily believe in urs. Yet in our revolutionary agenda we will fight side by side. To produce something greater than what exist today.

I say all this cus I believe we are capable of bringin about a society that will benefit all men and women. But we need to get rid of this idea that our current system is fixable. Its not. It was flawed at its conception. It is time to evolve our minds. We create our reality and therefore we create our world. The most revolutionary concept is the one that unites mam and sets us ALL free from the chains we wear, both viewable and invisble.

That all being said ;-) we first must organize. Starting with our regional areas. Once those are organized we can develope communication networks amongst our regions. Thru those we can mobilize and coordinate. In revolution things change dramatically. Peoples destinies are defined. Hostory is written. We all have something to contribute to this movement. Alone we have almost no hope of overcoming our oppression but united our possibilities are unlimited.
July 26, 2014 10:42PM
#   Quote

Let me be so genteel as to first suggest that you might want to understand the mind of the Moslem. I suggest a reading of the Koran and some of the (vast) Ahadith (Sunna) so that you understand that they are no different than the progressive usurpers in Washington DC. The exception is that the Moslem is blatant with their murderous ways.

Next...who here knows how to start a revolution? It's been 230+ years since we've done that. Answer: The Moslems, Mao, Ho Chi Mihn, Castro, Ortega, and the Venerable Benjamin Franklin and our Founders. I might also add Christ our Savior to same list, as he was the most holy of all revolutionaries, but I digress as his revolution is more eternal than our earthly struggles.

In other words, our enemies understand a revolution more than we do being 230+ years removed from such. The other unfortunate thing is that our DOMESTIC enemies have waged revolution on us since 1966...they also know the game, but purely from a political bent.

So my question to the IIIpers: who comprehends 4GW as this is our tool?? The networks are the starting point of 4GW and this site is completely unsecured. So from here, where do we go?
July 26, 2014 11:55PM
#   Quote

So my question to the IIIpers: who comprehends 4GW as this is our tool?? The networks are the starting point of 4GW and this site is completely unsecured. So from here, where do we go?[/quote]

Individuals talking to each other and joining together to form Fire Teams. Fire Teams communicating, via USPS or face to face, with other fire teams and joining together creating squad sized force. These squads seek out other units in face to face meetings and set up offline comms; USPS, Fedex , Pony Express etc. Eventually we could have a network of PO Boxes, mailing addresses known meeting sites that the whole nation of 3%ers could communicate through. I think we have to go old school on this, start sharing our address and or PO Boxes. Its definately not perfect or 100% safe but its better than posting plans on facebook. Its something that would start off slow but gain momemtem over time.
Hopefully this 4GW doesnt drag on for years or decades, I would prefer it to be accomplished in days or weeks.
July 29, 2014 10:20AM
#   Quote

I agree 100% Sccy10
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!