The Start of The Revolution

Posted by Thebear 
August 09, 2014 05:16PM
#   Quote

Neptune
I fight for an idea. An idea so powerful that its consequences would bring into being a universal peace never experienced in our recorded history. I do not fight for a country or government. I fight for all people everywhere. Here and yet to be born...

this is so true..

i join you in this. the idea is bigger than any one person. the idea of interdependence and mutual prosperity... and principles of freedom..

make it great.
Eugene

...no longer in the pursuit of happiness.
HeartbeatPolitics.com
January 16, 2015 08:07PM
#   Quote

P.C.M is here with its members ready to fight and WIN the impending revolution. i stand with you my fellow Patriot!!
January 16, 2015 09:37PM
#   Quote

Bottom line, WE are a Constitutional Republic,
This can not be changed, we have allowed things to change over the years, which has resulted in the destruction of America, it is time to stop the islamonazis and their pursuit to remove our american sovereignty. We will be forced to fight, no matter the efforts to resolve thing peacefully.
God bless america and the three percenter!
February 11, 2015 11:03PM
#   Quote

INPatriot
This nation has become so divided (thanks to the Progressive Communists) that I fear there is no hope to ever unite.

really? check out wallmart the day after the resupply trucks come in. no 5.56, no 7.62, and lord knows, no .22LR anywhere to be seen. most folks are smart enough to collect a few cases of beans and ramen and bottled water and a few dozen cases of ammo and not blab about it like us brave idiots here on the 3per website.

i kinda was thinking along those lines until i sold a few firearms and then sold the ammo for them on armslist. all the folks i sold ammo to wouldn't dare be on a forum like this, but are stockpiling. 98% of firearms owners that i know went from under 200 rounds on-hand for the firearms that they possess to over 1000 rounds on-hand. that says volumes.

formerly, 1/2 Bravo Co. Weps Plt. my avatar is perminant ink and my personal philosophy.
February 12, 2015 06:22AM
#   Quote

GolfTango
Bottom line, WE are a Constitutional Republic,
This can not be changed, we have allowed things to change over the years, which has resulted in the destruction of America, it is time to stop the islamonazis and their pursuit to remove our american sovereignty. We will be forced to fight, no matter the efforts to resolve thing peacefully.
God bless america and the three percenter!

We are indeed a Constitutional Republic; however, it can be changed, not by the government but by the people. The Declaration of Independence give the people the right to change or abolish the government when we demand a better government. I demand a better government. Who will stand now and who will will wait until its too late? Spread the word, stockpile supplies and ammo, and train. Stand ready to defend freedom just as the minutemen did in 1776.

God Save Our Republic

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
February 12, 2015 10:08AM
#   Quote

Amen Brother jmsharp,
You are correct. I stand with you, and I am ready.
3%
February 12, 2015 08:20PM
#   Quote

3%

God Save Our Republic

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
February 13, 2015 07:34PM
#   Quote

Hey dullknight what region do you reside? ive done some traveling with work and found all kinds of goodies. i have to say im pretty proud of the mormons over in utah. interesting religion but they love guns. This is my first post so forgive me. Ive been trying to find people of like mind to talk with about our up and coming problems.
February 17, 2015 12:41AM
#   Quote

3percent!!
February 17, 2015 08:04AM
#   Quote

Time to stop talking and start moving im ready i also agree we need to have an alternative open line for communication lets band together c'mon who's with me time to.stand tall.
March 02, 2015 06:27PM
#   Quote

Count me in.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!